Tuesday, June 16, 2009

more internet haulage and rambles

Yep, more internet hauls!

Alrighty, so today I got some stuff through the mail and it happened to be some stuff I ordered on the internet. So excited. Anyway, I received my 'Zamian' Gold Cacao Mask and the B.B Cream. I also got the 'Cosline' Tomato Fresh Pack and the 'Olay' White Radiance Moisturiser. If you haven't realised, I also took the time to change my picture labels. Aren't I nice? -cough- no.
It's actually been quite a boring day, I wanted to go home today during Maths because Mr. Somerton is
back.. Urgh. I actually liked the Substitute, he actually taught us some things. Boring days. My new word of the day is 'Dog' in Korean (강아지, more like puppy but yeah and 개, which is simply dog.)
Short blog today, Pictures included!

'Internet' haulage.

Haha, funny huh? Person who sent me the package is also called 'Cindy Chan.' Coincidence no? I think not.

3 comments:

  1. oh wow nice products ng. Reviews on the mask and moisturiser please. I've never heard of the gold pack..?

    LOL the girl write Cindy like me aswell.. strange o.o

    ReplyDelete

 
wendy is cool (: