Tuesday, June 2, 2009

internet/morning glory haul

Sorry for neglecting you blog.. D:

So, these last few days have been relaxing but blogging just doesn't seem like a form of relaxation. Anyway, I went to 'Morning Glory' and bought some stuff. Namely, the -cough- fake 'Anna Sui' wallet, a pretty notebook and a cute little storage box. I also received some stuff on the internet, which I ordered. I got the 'Skinfood' Tomato Sun Cream SPF 36 (I got 2 samples too!) I got a Black Raspberry Youngyang Cream and the Gold Caviar Serum (which is pretty expensive as it's anti-aging.) I also ordered an 'Egyptian Magic' Skin Cream sample. It's alright.. I guess. Haven't been seeing anything but oh well. I don't really want to talk that much so I'm just going to show the pictures now. Everyone loves the pictures eh? Well, I don't. Hah.
Joking! Here are the pictures.

'Morning Glory' haul.

'Internet' haul.

5 comments:

  1. young yang means nutritional!
    and i have a tomato and carrot hairgel and i lost the tomato one T_T im suspecting my sister. lolz i need to buy a peach cream~~~ from skinshop of course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, skinfood<3 i want to buy off the net T.T

    Man, i've heard so many raves on egyptian magic. Sounds like the miracle cream. lol

    AND OMG, i saw that box in morning glory, i was going to buy one aswell for my makeup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh sexy hehe sometimes i wish i knew what you were talking about. i have the cream you wanted but i have to find it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that was erine..
    LOL

    but i agree with you and emma ^^
    (this is erica now)

    ReplyDelete

 
wendy is cool (: