Wednesday, May 13, 2009

bored post

I'm bored.

How ironic. So I'd like to reflect on the things that happened today. Jackie said she was adopted, People played with some of their orgasm sounds and I, was really tired. Today, we had the 'NAPLAN' Reading Task. It was pretty straight forward, wasn't too difficult but tomorrow, there's the 2 Maths Tests. So I'm screwed. I feel like putting in a lot of pictures but then again, I'm a bored child.
Jackie and I went to Chatswood today, again. She wanted to buy the 'Body Shop' perfume, which was so expensive (17.95 or so for a 15ml bottle!) How crazy. Anyway I was surveying the place, and I realised that all of their products are really expensive, gay people. Though, I saw
a towel I really liked, looked soft but it was like $8.95. In any case, Jackie bought the perfume in the 15ml bottle and bought some random 'Vanilla' scent, which I hated because I don't like Vanilla scents. By the way, hope everyone did well in Ichikawa's mini Japanese test on subjects.
I'm so bored right now that I'm going to quote some 'Mor
ning Glory' book's random English writing. Here goes nothing. It is called 'Don't you remember?'
'In the past we used to talk for so many hours about things that only we could understand. The special moments we had. Walking always hand in hand through the good times and the bad times...' Another one is called 'Outside the sky is light with stars.'

'There's a hollow roaring from the sea. The wind is shaking the Almond tree. (rhymes) Everything reminds me of you. I miss you, my dear friend.' The last one is called 'I think a friendship that will never end.'
'When you are weak, I will be strong. Helping you to carry on. Call on me, I will be there. Don't be afraid. You are the best friend in my life.'

Weren't they all sweet? Thought so. That's it for today, Toodles. (being gay)
edit / I drew a quick, gay picture on 'Paint.' Be nice. :)


1 comment:

  1. Dang ng, that is a cool picture. :D

    vanilla scent.. not my favourite either DX

    ReplyDelete

 
wendy is cool (: