Monday, May 4, 2009

new HG... or not?

Today's topic will be about a number of things and yes, I have pictures! For once.

Anyway, as some may know, Erine came back from America and brought me and Chan's 'Queen Helene Mint Julep Masques.' It is a very popular HG from a number of people so I decided to try it out. I looked at the contents and it was green! Like alien green. It also smelled like toothpaste, not so bad. I rushed home and washed my face with some water and applied this hard, green substance on my face. It felt really tingly and soon after, became really hard and cracked. Though, I also got a stinging feeling - not so good.
I took it off as required with warm water and waited for awhile
to see any results. The only results I saw was heaps of flaking skin.. it was horrible! I quickly applied some moisturiser, which really stung my skin but after that, it calmed down. I didn't think it was bad, just maybe some time to get used to. So unto some pictures..

The mask itself, pretty good - not THAT bad. Could be better.

The ingredients, as it claims to dry out "acne pimples" it obviously has some sort of "attacking device" and that ingredient is 'Sulfur.'
Another short topic I wanted to discuss was my trip with my mum to the 'Makoto' Sushi train in Chatswood.. we ate lots of yummy sushi and my favourite was their famous 'prawn tempura' - in a blue dish, yes I'm cheapo.

In any case, that's it for today and I'm looking forward to your FOTD, Chan!

4 comments:

  1. wow sulfur-strong stuff eh?
    and i love makoto sushi train! ^^ i went there quite alot of times and its rlly yummy~

    ReplyDelete
  2. NG, well i love your brief review. Should i put my review since u just did one? LOL

    God ng, your blog page makes mine look so NOOB. lol

    YOUR COOL ng ;) Keep up the sushi train AND blogging.

    - Love from CHAN ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol you blogged about the same shop as me
    Glad to see you using my cards
    Waiting for another 52 pick up =P

    ReplyDelete

 
wendy is cool (: