Friday, April 24, 2009

luna park

Chan and Ng's Luna Park Adventures.

Today, Chan and I went to Luna Park and as I arrived early, I had to wait around 15 minutes and from there I saw the line moving further and further back. The line was so bad, it went up the stairs. By the way, I'm sorry guys, no pictures from me.
The first ride we went on was the 'Ferris Wheel,' unfortunately you needed at least 4 people in the one car to balance it out. Sorry, Romantics. (unless, you have a double date.) At first, I was really freaked out when the car moved up as I am afraid of heights but when it started running, it was really nice and there was a cool breeze. We saw the flying saucer and I told Chan we should go on it, but we walked towards the 'Mouse Trap' Roller Coaster. It was such a long wait in the hot, hot sun, felt like I was burning. At last, we came to the place where you get on the little car, so we decided to share one. Of course, being the "generous" person that I am, I let Chan sit in front. It started out quite slowly but as it turned the corners, we felt like we were going to fall off, and near the end of the ride there was a camera, since Chan had been on the ride, she knew where it was and quickly hid, I had a classic expression. Next, we lined up for the 'Big Top' which was like a little spinning thing, Chan thought it was great but I held onto the bar tightly and got a little dizzy. We went for fairy floss, it was $4 so we shared one, the lady wasn't really paying attention to how big the fairy floss was as she was giving change to another customer so ours ended up really big. After eating, we went through a little place to get to the pirate ship-like ride 'Ranger,' we looked at all the people inside and they were all screaming really loudly and we started panicking. As it got to our turn, it started and it was so scary that I closed my eyes the entire time and started screaming, the guy next to me was like 'Oh fuck, oh shit.. etc.'
After all that spinning, I felt really sick for a while but decided to get up anyway, Chan and I went to the 'Flying Saucer,' although I didn't want to, Chan said it was going to be okay so I reluctantly agreed. I felt really bad throughout the line and when it got to my turn, I stepped in the standing thing and immediately felt worse, I couldn't do it.
We went to get food and sat by the harbour for a long time, we kept walking around to see little kids get ripped off on the 'Hitting 150 with a Mallet' attraction and no-one really passed 100, except for this really tank lady who hit 148 but couldn't get the big prize as it was not enough to get an 150 prize. When it was later in the day, I decided to go on the 'Ferris Wheel' once again and enjoy the view. At the end when it was nearly time to go, Chan and I decided to relive our childhood experiences by going on the 'Carousel' and we both secured horses. We went to watch the 'Rotor' which was also a spinning ride where you literally, get stuck to the wall.
I thought it was a great day, but although it was I don't think I want to go again for quite a while.
edit / I have some pictures!


4 comments:

  1. LOL yesterday was really fun :D
    The fairy floss was so good LOL

    Dang i wanted to see someone hit 150, i wish jello was there to shoot hoops and get it in to get me a prize. LOL

    Ng i love you very much, had so much fun with you

    LOVE CHAN ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ye i went on a ride like the ranger cept it was worse-it actually stopped 4 a few secondes while u were hanging vertically upside down. i was so scared :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loooooooooooooooooove the last pictue !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What the hell is taht thing on the bbridge. Oh a bird.

    ReplyDelete

 
wendy is cool (: