Wednesday, April 22, 2009

bored..

I'm so bored these days!

Nothing's been happening, oh.. but my fringe styler finally came in. It's like a pink curved clip where you clip it on your fringe and blowdry so the shape is actually suitable. lols. -cough-
This post is a no picture post, yeah sorry guys, no time to take decent pictures and put logos and things on them. My mum's cousin is coming from china so that means I can go buy from 'Downtown Duty Free' and get it cheaper. I really want a canon camera.. and plus it's only like $174. These days I'm not doing much and it's so boring. I swear. There's like 10minute silences in between each sentence I type since I can't think of anything good to write. I think I'll have to get new lenses soon, my eyesight is like really bad now, I have a feeling I'll soon have to wear glasses everywhere.. unless I get contacts, hurhur... but contacts are bad for your eyes so whatever, I'll just wear the glasses. I've also been watching lots of television nowadays, I'm interested in the Biggest Loser (don't ask.) Oh this is probably only directed to Chan since I know many of you don't like this type of stuff.. Well I found a new mask range and it's called '我的美麗日記面膜'
or 'My Beauty Diary Facial Mask' in English. I think it's a Taiwanese Brand but you can also buy it in Hong Kong. On a sidenote.. It's so "wtfbbq" expensive, like on sasa 10pcs cost $26.00 AUD, (approx.) Oh and I found this topic on Soompi. :DD
It's so boring... and girls, it's good to wash your hair with COLD water yes,
COLD. Makes it shinier. I want to try the Tresemme range now, people say it's pretty good but first I have to finish 2 pairs of Herbal Essences, my mum bought the 'dangerously straight' pair, so I have to finish that along with 'drama clean.'
Anyway. I'll talk you some other time, but for now... bye! ;)

1 comment:

  1. OMG ng, im so bored too. Your interested in tresemme?:O
    I could do a review on those if you want.

    The masks don't seem THAT expensive, 10 pieces for 26 ain't too bad. I remember my mum bought mask from sasa by a brand called like 'suisee programme' or something and it was like $100 AUD for like a jar of whitening mask.

    Dang i like watching biggest loser too. o.o


    CHAN loves NG <3

    ReplyDelete

 
wendy is cool (: