Monday, April 20, 2009

hello everyone!

Title says it all.
Welcome to my "new" blog :DD

Anyway, it's been dormant for a looong time and I think it's time to actually start blogging. I'd like to say thank you to some people for encouraging me to blog even though I'm a really lazy person, lols. Unfortunately it has taken a while to motivate me however I guess I'm back! I have a very strange layout yeah.. I made it so it's not that great but oh well. It took me around like 2-3 hours trying to get the coding right and making the banner etc.
It's on track now. I won't be taking any requests on what I will blog about, what I blog about is my business and if you don't enjoy reading it, then don't read it. Simple.
In any case, I'll start by talking about things that have been angering me recently. My drama is finished!! -it was a good drama too.. ♡♡
Oh and today, I went to Chatswood with Chan and we went to this Filipino store in Lemon Grove and bought some whitening goods, lols bought some pearl cream today. Another thing is that... my things that I ordered online have arrived! I bought some double eyelid fibre or whatever it's called and HOLY SHIT it sucks, ohmaaa I'm going to rant about this stupid, worthless, shitty piece of crap. It's so shitty that when you try and put it on, you have a string dangling from your eye, it's so shitty that you need special scissors to cut it off so it's the right length, it's so shitty that it makes your eye sore just from positioning it with a stick-like thing included, it's so shitty that it cost me $30 to buy it, it's so shitty that it's not even worth it for the 'service' it provides, it comes off so easily!!
Enough about that, it's making me more and more angry as I keep writing, sorry everyone. ^^'
Onto more brighter news, my velcro fringe stickers came and they're alright not too bad, only bad thing is the staying power, it's like not that strong so you kind of have to mess around with it first, lols. And my fringe styler I bought also came.. but I have to collect it from the post office, so tedious. Also, my nails have been breaking really easily.. urgh.
Want some pictures? I know some people just 'read' for the pictures so I'll put some in. I just remembered! If anyone's still reading, I'm currently watching 'My Name is Kim Sam Soon' and so far it's pretty good, you should watch it. And I just finished downloading episode 6, yay!

The velcro fringe sticker, and the shitty product, that is shit.
The 'Eskinol Pearl Cream', which is really hard to use.. literally like hard, lols. No pun intended.
I'm sorry I had to delete the pictures of the pearl cream, it sucks shit too. :)
The actual jar, it's 4g... that's tiny.
Oh, I just wanted to put a picture of Jackie up, it's pretty funny.
edit / sorry jackie, pineapple was stretching my page, lols.

Okay, that's it for today, coming up...
more rants and my life. (:

6 comments:

  1. OMG NGG:D

    WBBBB<3

    I missed you so much. God this new layout is so sexy, make me one :D

    I can't believe you got your products already, now i want a canvas card. :D
    One last thing, The pictures of jackie made me laugh so hard. Can't wait to hear your next entry.

    love Love LOVE from your lifelong fan,
    Shinjin CHAN. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Furthermore, are you sure the eyelid (tape) didn't work, looks decent. The fringe styler looks cool;) i want to try it out one day

    GAH i want to get my hands on a canvas card.

    AND the drama: My name is Kim Sam Soon more like : "My name is Kim Jong Il" :D

    'Chan is going to ROLL down' ;)

    <3 CHAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YES BBY
    I LOOK SO SEXY
    LIKE KIM JONG IL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go HOME Jackie:P

    OMG, bet you never seen kim jong il half naked. Gah, thats shocking DX

    ReplyDelete

 
wendy is cool (: