Thursday, April 23, 2009

laneige love?

'Laneige' sounds like a good brand.

I can't think of much to write today.. no-ones been blogging, well some people have but yeah. Boredom. Anyway, I stayed at home yet again watching tv and such. I was even playing my DS today even though I have like 3 games, Brain Training (yep.. don't ask,) Cooking Mama (which I don't play much anymore, it got boring,) and Pokemon Pearl.. it's surprisingly fun, try it (haven't actually finished the game yet.) Fail.
I was reading some blogs today and apparently they recommend 'Laneige' as a good skincare brand. I was thinking of trying their Star White collection along with some other lines, but I don't know. It's so boring yet again, but then again I can go to Luna Park tomorrow so I guess it backs it up. Oh and I'm going to the doctor tomorrow (don't ask because I won't reply.) I know everyone likes pictures but I'm too lazy to post pictures on whatever I've been doing because it's so boring. Maybe I'll start picture spamming when I get my new camera, but until then I don't think there's going to be much pictures.
6:12pm / still staring at the screen in awe. Why does the holidays have to be so good but then so boring at the same time. I'll be returning to school soon.. which sucks just as much. Chan, it's the anniversary today, lols. ;)
I'm not in a good mood today so I think I should just stop here.. no, here. no wait. I made something in Photoshop following a tutorial, credits to the photographer and the person who created the tutorial. :)

From this.to this.

Last couple of words.. The person who made the tutorial had a much better result, but I tried, lols.
Oh and I like eating pies, Coles 70c Pies. ;D

3 comments:

  1. ur fotoshop skillz r pretty gud :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg ng, dang thats so pro.

    Chan and Ng days of adventure in Luna Park was fun eh?

    <3

    ReplyDelete

 
wendy is cool (: